Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ah, life.

I've been spending the last few months trying to wrap my head around the speed at which my nursing program moves as well as trying to properly write how I feel. This has had me peering into this little white box often. Sometimes I'm overwhelmed, others I'm exhausted. Sometimes I just have no clue what to say. It's daunting to be an ex-wannabe writer struggling to find the proper words.

Then, like an amazing little beacon on the horizon, came all these microblogging/social media/whatever sites where I can post a picture or a few words more frequently and not feel like I''m dragging my feet.

Having my shiny new iPhone helps a lot too. I'm in love.

So, stayed tuned for more updating...at some point I will write something longer about some experiences I've had. Suffice to say, I'm still here and feeling more like a real nurse everyday.

2 comments:

Nurse Sourcer said...

I look ffw to your future posts! Keep your chin up in school! Next year grads hopefully will have a much better chance to find employment right out of school! All the best! Cheers, Julie

Somnambulant OR Nurse said...

Thanks for the kind words!

This semester has been a lot of revelation for me and it's always nice to hear encouragement from the light at the end of the tunnel. :)